Friday, June 23, 2006

THE ETERNALITY OF GOD'S PURPOSE - SCRIPTURES

(Psalms 33:11)
"The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations."

(Psalms 139:16)
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."

(Isaiah 37:26)
"Hast thou not heard long ago, how I have done it; and of ancient times, that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste defenced cities into ruinous heaps."

(Isaiah 46:9-10)
"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
{10} Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

(Jeremiah 31:3)
"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."

(Matthew 25:34)
"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

(Acts 15:18)
"Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world."

(2 Thessalonians 2:13)
"But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"

(2 Timothy 1:9)
"Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,"

(1 Peter 1:20)
"Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,"

No comments: